Your favorite:

☑photographer
☑designer
☑artist


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

J.Holiday album release in-store @ JR Music World 3.10.09

So my camera battery died... which is why I don't have  super official pix or video to share with yall. :o( Sowwie!! But on the bright side, HUGE shout to Divine for letting me snatch a couple of pictures and video from his camera!

Oh, and if you haven't heard his album yet, you need to go cop it. It was actually way better than I had expected, a very pleasant surprise. And that's saying something, because J has writing credits on 12 of the 13 tracks. Nice :o)


(Divine & J)

(me & J)

(I didn't think it would have been appropriate to do this while I was taking my picture with him so I opted to do it to the promo material outside instead LMAO... jotw)



No comments: