Your favorite:

☑photographer
☑designer
☑artist


Friday, December 4, 2009

Rihanna Myspace Release show @Hammerstein Ballroom 12.03.09

So after waiting since 5pm and a couple of fights erupting at the front of the line right before they started letting people in (late), doors to Rihanna's myspace release finally opened around 7:30/8pm. I saw quite a few people that I knew in attendance, shouts to Blogxilla, Rahim from Vlad TV, Mike Navarra from Sony, Jacques Morels, Techie, Frank from True Exclusives, Ni-Sun, Johnny Nunez, Al Major, Walik, and anybody else I'm forgetting... LoL I can't remember everybody.

Once the show started, it was short but dope. It was a real SHOW... from the stage set to the dancers to her costume changes... I enjoyed it. I'm not used to going to full on SHOWS anymore... LoL I was entertained. Good times. And of course, you can never beat free. Thanks Myspace! ;o)

Also spotted: DJ Khaled on the 2nd floor balcony



















No comments: