Your favorite:

☑photographer
☑designer
☑artist


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"You can't get fresh until you get Dirty... Pt. 1" was AMAZING!

My gallery show/photo exhibit this past Friday at Black Ink Gallery was an AMAZING success! Thank you SO MUCH to EVERYONE who came out to support me and be a part of it. I couldn't have asked for a better turn out and event. So much love and positive energy! Thank you to Puma and NinjaSonik... I love yall.




(above photos taken by and courtesy of Christopher Buddhu)

Check out some of the write ups & press I recieved from the event!

CosmoBailey

Also, check out more photos & commentary from the event on my facebook here: facebook.com/dirtysoufyankee

If you blogged about the event or know someone who did, please contact me with a link so I can add your site to this post, thanks guys!

No comments: